The victim of the accident involving Prince Philip complained about a careless investigation

The victim of the accident involving Prince Philip complained about a careless investigation

January 26, 2019 0 By autotimesnews

The accident happened last week. The 97-year-old Prince Philip hit the side of an approaching Kia car as he drove off an adjacent road in Norfolk. He admitted his guilt, explaining that he was blinded by the sun and therefore did not notice the car. Even at the scene of the accident, he apologized to all its participants.

Prince Philip is not injured. There were three people in Kia: the 28-year-old driver was injured in cuts, the 9-month-old child who was in the backseat was not injured, and the 45-year-old Emma Fairweather broke her wrist.

Now Emma Fairweather claims that police cover the queen’s spouse. “The help that I was initially offered at the scene of the incident was not really translated into reality. In addition, I have not had the opportunity to discuss it with anyone officially. I am very worried because the police have not yet taken evidence from me about the accident. When I contacted a Norfolk police officer and said that I had a number of questions, he was not ready to listen, ”- said passenger Kia in an interview she gave to ITV This Morning.

Police report that the royal family was provided with a staff member responsible for collecting information, but otherwise the investigation is carried out just like any other. They also noted that they planned to call Emma Fairweather just today, but she does not seem to know about it yet.

It should be noted that just a few hours after the accident, Prince Philip received a new Land Rover Freelander, which was delivered to the Sandringham estate to replace what had been broken in the accident. The next day, he was noticed when Prince Philip was driving along a public road, not wearing a seat belt.