The updated Volvo V60 Cross Country appeared on the marketJune 28, 2019
The new version of the Cross Country from Sweden is located at the very end of a series of raised “combi” and is intended for active motorists.
Versatile version is in the middle price segment. It offers customers – all-wheel drive model with good maneuverability. The machine is sold with a power unit of 250 hp and has a 210 mm clearance. The design of the wagon is based on the modular SPA platform.
Volvo V60 for 46 thousand dollars has wheels for 18 inches, Sensus Connect High Perfomance multimedia display for 9 ”with navigation, stylish checkered chairs with electric adjustment in any position, air conditioning in two zones. There is also a panoramic sunroof, keyless access and many electronic options in the form of driver assistants and additional security systems.
In the normal version of the chair upholstered with City Weave textiles (partly decorated with beige-tone leather). When buying a package of $ 2,200, the salon is equipped with Nappa leather and decorative wooden inserts, and the chairs receive special rollers that are adjustable in height and perform a massage function. The optional package also includes the Pilot Assist system operating in semi-autonomous mode.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant