The updated Mercedes CLA 2020 will arrive at dealerships at the end of the year.August 30, 2019
The Mercedes CLA 2020 will arrive at US dealerships later this year. The company said prices will start at $ 36,000.
The 2020 CLA 250 model has risen in price by $ 3,550 compared with its predecessor. Additional standard equipment includes LED lighting, a panoramic glass roof and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Inside, a leather steering wheel and a 7-inch digital dashboard. The model is also equipped with sports seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless entry and 7-inch multimedia system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
There is a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 221 hp on the hood. and a torque of 258 Nm. The engine is paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox and front-wheel drive. The first hundred is reached in 6.3 seconds at a top speed of 209 km / h.
The CLA 250 4MATIC is available with four-wheel drive. Such a model will cost $ 2,000 more than the standard.
- Lordstown Endurance electric pickup interior revealed
- A car with a pool was built for a comic race
- Jaguar has patented a rather unusual supercar
- Ford introduced the “charged” crossover Puma ST
- Mercedes is confident in the success of the new generation of the S-class sedan