The updated Honda Civic Type R will receive all-wheel drive and 400 hp.July 12, 2020
According to BestCarWeb, the new generation Honda Civic Type R will receive an all-wheel drive system and 400 horsepower.
According to the agency, the newest car will be equipped with a hybrid power unit, consisting of a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbo engine and two electric motors. Moreover, the gasoline engine will drive the front wheels, and the electric motors will rear.
Earlier, there were rumors that the updated Civic Type R will receive a fully gasoline unit. At the same time, in June of this year, the European representative of Honda said that a final decision on the engine of the restyled hot hatch has not yet been made.
It is worth noting that the current Civic Type R is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbo engine with a return of 306 hp and 400 Nm of torque. Together with the motor, a 6-speed manual transmission functions.
According to assumptions, the updated Honda Civic Type R will debut as a 2022 model year car.
In addition, it was recently noted that the compact crossover Honda WR-V received an update. The novelty is intended for the Indian automobile market.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system