The updated Ford Everest SUV went on saleApril 26, 2020
The car has a frame structure. After the update, the SUV will receive a more powerful engine and a new set of options.
Ford began selling the updated Everest frame SUV. This became known on Sunday, April 26. Now the novelty can be bought immediately in two versions – classic and sports. Recall that previously the sports version was not on sale. It differs in more stylish bumpers, a new radiator grill and an original design of 18-inch wheels.
The car’s engine has become even more powerful – under the hood is a 2.3-liter power plant capable of delivering 276 hp. The output of the previous version of the motor was 245 hp.
The latest 10-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system work in tandem with the engine.
The updated SUV received a large number of active and passive safety systems – we highlight the presence of adaptive cruise control with the function of driving in urban conditions, an all-round camera, a collision avoidance system and lane control, as well as the ability to recognize traffic signs.
The main change in the car’s interior was the emergence of a high-tech multimedia system with voice control. You will have to pay a lot for such rich equipment – in China, dealers ask for 285,800 to 384,800 yuan for a car
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV