The updated Ford Endeavor SUV appeared on saleFebruary 26, 2020
In some regional markets, this model is known as Everest.
Ford has announced the start of sales of a restyled version of its SUV Endeavor. Under this name in India they know Ford Everest. The updated SUV differs from its predecessor by a redesigned grille, new bumpers, 19-inch alloy wheels of a new design, as well as a richer list of available options. In the Indian car market, the new Ford Endeavor is equipped with a single two-liter diesel engine, whose return reaches 170 horsepower. The motor works in conjunction with the proprietary all-wheel drive and 10AKPP.
In other countries, you can find gasoline versions of this model – they rely on a 245-horsepower turbo engine for two liters.
The list of equipment for Endeavor of the new model year includes adaptive cruise control, which facilitates traffic in traffic jams and is able to recognize traffic signs, collision avoidance and lane control systems, all-round video cameras, as well as modern multimedia that can be given voice commands.
For the most budgetary Ford Endeavor in India, you will have to pay 2,955,000 rupees. The most equipped SUV is estimated at 3,325,000 rupees
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021