The updated Ford Endeavor SUV appeared on saleFebruary 26, 2020
In some regional markets, this model is known as Everest.
Ford has announced the start of sales of a restyled version of its SUV Endeavor. Under this name in India they know Ford Everest. The updated SUV differs from its predecessor by a redesigned grille, new bumpers, 19-inch alloy wheels of a new design, as well as a richer list of available options. In the Indian car market, the new Ford Endeavor is equipped with a single two-liter diesel engine, whose return reaches 170 horsepower. The motor works in conjunction with the proprietary all-wheel drive and 10AKPP.
In other countries, you can find gasoline versions of this model – they rely on a 245-horsepower turbo engine for two liters.
The list of equipment for Endeavor of the new model year includes adaptive cruise control, which facilitates traffic in traffic jams and is able to recognize traffic signs, collision avoidance and lane control systems, all-round video cameras, as well as modern multimedia that can be given voice commands.
For the most budgetary Ford Endeavor in India, you will have to pay 2,955,000 rupees. The most equipped SUV is estimated at 3,325,000 rupees
- Porsche Taycan drift on test track in Lapland
- Japan released titanium bracelets with the Nissan GT-R logo
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan painted in the national racing color of Great Britain
- The most expensive Bentley: ash paint, 5,000-year-old wood and other Bacalar improvements
- Take a look at the Toyota Land Cruiser with a tent on the roof and mileage of half a million kilometers