The updated flagship Volvo S90 revealed in photosNovember 12, 2019
The Swedish company is preparing for the next update of its flagship. In the photos of the prototype, it is noticeable that the model will receive updated optics, as well as recycled bumpers.
Live pictures of the Volvo S90 2020 model year sedan appeared on the web. Apparently, the company is ready to present a novelty what should happen in the near future. In the meantime, you can consider the details in spy shots. Judging by them, the model will receive minor changes, but the details are covered with black camouflage film.
It is already noticeable that the model will receive new front and rear optics, as well as revised bumpers. But the radiator grill will remain unchanged, but with a more pronounced structure of the vertical fins. Similar minimal changes have affected the stern.
The Volvo S90 restyled sedan will receive a new energy recovery system to charge the battery from the hybrid system. This should provide up to 15% fuel economy relative to the conventional ICE version.
Unfortunately, the exact date of the presentation of the new S90 has not yet been announced. Most likely, sales will begin next year.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests