The updated crossover Haima S5 received an economical turbo engineDecember 27, 2018
After the update, the popular in China SUV has changed its engine line, as well as expanded the list of available options. But apparently the model has not changed.
Haima, owned by a major Chinese concern FAW, showed an updated crossover Haima S5. Live shots of the SUV were posted by autohome.com.cn, a local automotive portal. If before the cross was equipped with a 1.6-liter engine with capacity of 122 hp or a one and a half liter engine with an output of 163 hp, then after restyling, the novelty has acquired a more economical turbo engine. Its working volume is 1.2 liters, and the declared power is 148 hp. In a couple of him offered a seven-speed robotized gearbox.
The model has retained front drive and the former design, but the list of additional equipment has become richer: advanced multimedia with Internet access, systems for all-round visibility and automatic braking and much more.
In size, the Haima S5 resembles the KIA Sportage compact cross. In the home market, the Haima S5 will have to pay about 69,800 yuan.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars