The updated coupe Mercedes-Benz E-Class will be a hybridDecember 28, 2019
The fifth generation of the Mercedes-Benz E-class is preparing for a planned design change: its production version should appear in 2020. But photo spies “trapped” the model during road tests.
If you believe the pictures, the car will receive not very strong external edits. The coupe will have a different front bumper and headlights in the style of the sister CLS and a new design for the rear bumper and lights. In the cabin, most likely, they will install a large digital dashboard with the MBUX driver interface, which the company adds to its entire model range.
There is currently no data on the engines, however, we assume that in addition to standard engines, “charged” versions of the coupe with the AMG nameplate on the body will have a hybrid power plant so that the company is not “pressed” by environmentalists.
- Ford Bronco Sport wins Rebelle Off-Road Rally
- Revived Alpine could be a Mini Ferrari
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors