The updated coupe Lexus LC500 managed to lose weightApril 9, 2020
The model has become noticeably lighter thanks to the new suspension. All this has made the Lexus LC500 even sportier.
Last year, Lexus showed at the international motor show in Los Angeles, the Lexus LC500 convertible. Now, the coupe, which has been without restyling since 2016, has also received its portion of updates. Novelty received the necessary minimum cosmetic improvements and technical changes. The manufacturer also expanded the color palette of the model with two new shades: it is orange under the name “Cadmium Orange” and olive green “Nori Green Pearl”. Also, the restyled Lexus LC500 coupe got 20-inch tinted wheels and a new upholstery in the cabin.
In addition, the coupe’s equipment list now includes advanced multimedia with a 10.3-inch display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
After restyling, the coupe became ten kilograms lighter. This was achieved thanks to a redesigned suspension, lightweight rear wheels, etc. The novelty is driven by the 477-strong V8 five-liter, well-known to fans of the brand, working in conjunction with the upgraded 10-speed automatic transmission. The hybrid LC500h receives a 3.5-liter V6 engine, two electric motors and a lithium-ion battery. The return of such a power plant reaches 359 hp. On sale restyled coupe Lexus LC500 will appear this fall.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system