The updated Chrysler 300 will be left without expensive trim levelsAugust 28, 2020
Fans of the American brand have known the current full-size Chrysler 300 sedan since 2011. The manufacturer tried to update its model, but the sedan did not change dramatically.
Information about the future of the 2021 Chrysler 300 sedan has appeared on the web. The updated car, according to the specialized media, will lose a number of its modifications.
We are talking about the most expensive versions of the 300: Limited and 300C. Many of the brand’s customers are likely to take the automaker’s decision to “cut” the sedan’s list of available modifications without much enthusiasm. Along with the top-end versions, many premium options, as well as luxurious interior trim, will go away. These are, for example, natural wood decor, Nappa leather and stylish quilted chairs, etc.
But the 5.7-liter Hemi V8 engine, available as an option, has been preserved. However, the cost of such an “upgrade” will rise.
It turns out that the updated sedan will be available for purchase in just two versions – Touring and 300S. So, the Touring version with an initial price tag of $ 31,940 will receive a non-alternative 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine. The 300S is priced at a minimum of $ 36,995.
- Buick unveils Envision Plus crossover and Verano Pro sedan
- Ford Evos has become a versatile SUV with an ultra-wide screen
- Fabio Cuartararo won the Portuguese MotoGP Grand Prix, Marquez 7th in first race since return
- Toyota unveils 2022 bZ4X electric crossover concept
- Lexus ES 2022 showcases updated exterior and new touchscreen