The updated BMW 7 Series will make it look like the X7January 8, 2019
The network has a photo restyled sedan BMW 7 Series
The network has a picture of the updated BMW 7 Series with the design of the front end in the style of the flagship crossover X7. The main differences from the pre-reform car – a huge grille, narrow head optics and larger air intakes in the front bumper.
According to BMWBlog, along with the appearance of the 7 Series will change the range of engines: updated B58 (I6) and a new hybrid power plant. The return of the row “six” will be 340, 374 and 388 hp (450-500 Nm of the torque), a hybrid based on 3.0 I6 will produce 394 hp and 600 Nm of the torque.
The BMW 750i will get a 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 engine from the M850i coupe with a power of 530 horsepower and 750 Nm of torque. The M760i version of the xDrive will get an Otto particulate filter and return to the European market. Recoil twin-turbo V12 will be at 600 horsepower.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021