The upcoming Volkswagen T7 Van portrayed by Nip Here, Tuck ThereSeptember 14, 2019
When Volkswagen I.D. Buzz will appear in 2022, he will have an electrical installation.
If it comes to the upcoming new T7, Volkswagen must retain its traditional hybrid petrol and interchangeable powertrain options before switching exclusively to battery power.
Of course, working vans should offer space and payload that other cars can’t even dream of. And when it comes to heavy duty vehicles, suitable for both transporting people and hard work, one can not say about VW.
In 2021, the new T7 will debut. Compared to the T6, it will be completely redesigned and remade, with technology that meets the new requirements in the field of electrification and autonomous driving.
From a stylistic point of view, the T7 is an evolution of the current T6. The information about what is hidden under the hood is based on statements by Thomas Sedran, the CEO of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, which he made in March. T7 has not yet abandoned the traditional gas power units. It will continue to be offered in gasoline, diesel and hybrid versions.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires