The twin brother of the updated Mitsubishi ASX appearedAugust 22, 2019
Mitsubishi Motors has announced the start of sales of the RVR crossover, which is also the updated ASX in the global market. The Japanese were the first to receive a novelty, while the Europeans will have to wait for the car until the fall, and the Russians – until the beginning of 2020.
RVR is practically no different from the global restyled ASX, which debuted earlier. It is decorated in the same corporate identity as the recent L200 and Pajero Sport. The crossover acquired a two-level front optics (headlights are placed above the block combining fog and turn signals) and a radiator grill with massive transverse trims, as well as upgraded taillights.
A new eight-inch multimedia system screen appeared in the cabin versus the seven-inch one in the pre-reform model, and the deflectors were reduced in size.
The engine of the RVR / ASX is the same – it is a 1.8-liter gasoline unit with a capacity of 139 horsepower. It is combined with a CVT, front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Prices for the model in the Japanese market start at around $ 19,800
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options