The truck sent to the junk cars of illegal racersJuly 22, 2020
A surveillance camera located on the facade of a building in Montreal, Canada, recorded the accident, in which, surprisingly, there were no casualties.
A truck with a trailer was about to drive off the leftmost lane into the adjacent territory, which was on the right of the road. And as soon as the heavy truck started to maneuver (turning on the cornering indicators), a Volkswagen Golf and a Honda Civic crashed into it at full speed.
Fortunately, there were no casualties, but it could have been much worse. On this part of the road, the limit is 60 km / h, and the truck driver estimated that the drivers were racing in cars at more than 100 km / h. At the same time, he noted that he was about 200 meters from the intersection, at which the traffic light showed a red light. Therefore, it is unclear where the Golf and Civic came from so suddenly.
Montreal police have started investigating the accident, it is assumed that the would-be drivers staged an illegal race. Be that as it may, but now they were left without cars – both Volksvgen and Honda suffered quite badly.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed