The tests of the Defender-style SUV from the manufacturer G-ClassJune 9, 2020
The network published debut spy photos of the new SUV under the name Grenadier. It should be performed in the style of the classic Land Rover Defender.
The novelty is created by the auto division of the British chemical company İneos together with specialists from Magna Steyr, which, in particular, is engaged in the production of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
The project is overseen by billionaire James Arthur Ratcliffe, one of the richest people in the UK. It is assumed that the novelty will receive a 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder BMW engine with individual configurations.
The SUV will begin to be released after 1 – 2 years at the new automobile plant in Wales. Regarding the real Defender, the debut of the updated model took place in September 2019 at the Frankfurt auto show.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests