The tests of the Defender-style SUV from the manufacturer G-ClassJune 9, 2020
The network published debut spy photos of the new SUV under the name Grenadier. It should be performed in the style of the classic Land Rover Defender.
The novelty is created by the auto division of the British chemical company İneos together with specialists from Magna Steyr, which, in particular, is engaged in the production of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
The project is overseen by billionaire James Arthur Ratcliffe, one of the richest people in the UK. It is assumed that the novelty will receive a 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder BMW engine with individual configurations.
The SUV will begin to be released after 1 – 2 years at the new automobile plant in Wales. Regarding the real Defender, the debut of the updated model took place in September 2019 at the Frankfurt auto show.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine