The tests noticed a new electric car Hyundai 45February 28, 2020
The serial version of the model may appear on sale in the first quarter of 2021.
Recall that for the first time the Hyundai 45 EV Concept was presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year. The novelty has become similar to the recent Genesis Mint concept, with a distinctive roof line, narrow rear window, widened wheel arches and a low, wide pillar, LED panel at the rear.
The Hyundai 45 concept was the forerunner of Hyundai’s new era of automotive design, focused on electrification, autonomous technology and intelligent design, according to the automaker, so the “45” will certainly become serial, although the company has denied this before.
The South Korean automaker is already experiencing a four-wheel drive configuration, which has a small motor in front and a powerful rear, which makes the new product more powerful than the Kona EV.
In spy photos you can see some details, such as headlights or a C-shaped pillar, which are clearly inspired by the concept car 45. However, no details about the car have been reported.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV