The team of pilots will play again with football starsMay 8, 2019
Before the Monaco Grand Prix will be held a traditional charity football match between the Nazionale Piloti team, including Formula 1 racers and other series, and the AS Star team, which will include Prince Albert II of Monaco.
Last year, the game was moved to Menton, France because of the reconstruction of the stadium Louis II, this time it will be held again in Monaco on May 21 at 19 o’clock, on Tuesday before the start of the weekend.
Tickets for the match are sold at the box office of the stadium – at 15 euros, for children under 14 years of age admission is free. The collected funds will be transferred to a charity account – as well as proceeds from the traditional auction.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70