The team of pilots will play again with football starsMay 8, 2019
Before the Monaco Grand Prix will be held a traditional charity football match between the Nazionale Piloti team, including Formula 1 racers and other series, and the AS Star team, which will include Prince Albert II of Monaco.
Last year, the game was moved to Menton, France because of the reconstruction of the stadium Louis II, this time it will be held again in Monaco on May 21 at 19 o’clock, on Tuesday before the start of the weekend.
Tickets for the match are sold at the box office of the stadium – at 15 euros, for children under 14 years of age admission is free. The collected funds will be transferred to a charity account – as well as proceeds from the traditional auction.
- Back to the Future car to be revived with electricity
- Tesla has cut prices for Model 3 in Europe
- Updated Buick Enclave unveiled in pictures
- Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat sold out
- Tesla sales increase 63% in California