The Swedes showed the electric bike Kalk ORSeptember 21, 2020
The Swedish startup Cake showed off its debut development: the Kalk OR electric bike.
The motorcycle was equipped with a 2.6 kWh lithium battery, which powers a 15 hp electric motor. and 42 Nm of torque. In turn, the dry weight of the bike reaches 52 kg, and the battery adds 11 kg.
However, the Swedish model’s power reserve is only indicated in the travel time. Three driving modes are available, for example, in Explore mode, the speed is limited to 45 km / h and provides a smooth ride for over 4 hours. Excite and Excel modes – Provide more performance, but less autonomy.
It will take approximately 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery of an electric bike. As for the cost, it is quite high: the basic Kalk OR is offered at a price of 13 thousand dollars.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green