The Stellantis concern will include 12 auto brandsAugust 4, 2020
Not so long ago, details about the creation of one of the largest automobile alliances became known.
As a reminder, the last quarter of 2019 was marked by the intention to create a huge alliance between PSA Group and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), which was to contribute to the formation of the fourth largest automaker in the world. The former head of FCA, the late Sergio Marchionne, has long sought to ally with another car manufacturer, and now the FCA has almost joined forces with Peugeot Citroen.
Now the merger has passed to the final stage. So, it should be completed before the end of the first quarter of next year. In addition, one of the largest automotive alliances will be named Stellantis.
The total number of brands that will be part of the alliance will be 12. The new concern is still awaiting confirmation of the closure of the merger. 1.6 million of them will belong to STELLANTIS, Avtostat notes. Opel, Peugeot and Citroen have the largest car fleet. The brands Fiat, Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler will also be significant for the new Alliance.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X