The steep Porsche 911 on the caterpillar has dramatically dragged Toyota’s pickup, which is stuckMarch 14, 2019
The pickup driver was unlikely to expect Porsche 911 to come to his aid.
The network has a striking rescue video of the Toyota Tacoma picked up on the off road.
The pickup driver was unlikely to expect him to come to the aid of the Porsche 911. It’s clear that this Porsche 911 is not easy – instead of the rear wheels, a pair of caterpillars is installed in the sports car.
The author of the extreme model is Jason Laytner, who is already the first year specialized in off-road versions of the 911th. For normal roads, the car will not fit, but for off-road such a Porsche is great.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious