The steep Porsche 911 on the caterpillar has dramatically dragged Toyota’s pickup, which is stuckMarch 14, 2019
The pickup driver was unlikely to expect Porsche 911 to come to his aid.
The network has a striking rescue video of the Toyota Tacoma picked up on the off road.
The pickup driver was unlikely to expect him to come to the aid of the Porsche 911. It’s clear that this Porsche 911 is not easy – instead of the rear wheels, a pair of caterpillars is installed in the sports car.
The author of the extreme model is Jason Laytner, who is already the first year specialized in off-road versions of the 911th. For normal roads, the car will not fit, but for off-road such a Porsche is great.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan