The start time of the Qatar Grand Prix MotoGP will not changeMarch 9, 2019
The calls of the MotoGP racers to postpone the start of the Qatar Grand Prix an hour ago were not heard by the organizers.
Even after the tests in Losaila two weeks ago, the participants appealed to the Safety Commission with a request to postpone the race from eight to seven in the evening local time. The reason for such a call was a sharp decrease in temperature in the evening, due to which several drops occurred on the tests.
Not without incident and in the second Friday training session, which started at 20:05 – Franco Morbidelli fell in the first corner. Nevertheless, it was in this session that Marc Marquez set a new record for the lap of the track at Losaile 1.53,380.
The issue of changing the start time of the race was discussed again at a meeting of the Security Commission at the end of the races on Friday, and it was finally decided that the start of the Grand Prix of Qatar on Sunday will take place as planned at 20:00.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale