The start of the season in MotoGP is postponed until April 19March 10, 2020
A few days after the disturbing news from Austin, MotoGP organizers announced a further postponement of the start of the 2020 season.
After the cancellation of the race in Qatar and the transfer of the stage in Thailand to October, the USA received the right to accept the first Grand Prix. But due to the outbreak of coronavirus, Austin will also not be able to conduct the MotoGP stage in time.
“FIM, IRTA and Dorna Sports regretfully report the transfer of the Grand Prix of the Americas, which was supposed to be held April 3-5,” the statement said. – Due to the ongoing outbreak of coronavirus, the race at Austin was postponed until November 13-15. The Grand Prix of Valencia, therefore, rescheduled for November 20-22. ”
- French cars significantly lost to the “Japanese” in the ranking of quality
- Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%
- Renault will receive a loan of up to 5 billion euros
- Maserati Ghibli will be the first hybrid of the brand
- A major shareholder reduces its stake in Aston Martin