The start of the season in MotoGP is postponed until April 19March 10, 2020
A few days after the disturbing news from Austin, MotoGP organizers announced a further postponement of the start of the 2020 season.
After the cancellation of the race in Qatar and the transfer of the stage in Thailand to October, the USA received the right to accept the first Grand Prix. But due to the outbreak of coronavirus, Austin will also not be able to conduct the MotoGP stage in time.
“FIM, IRTA and Dorna Sports regretfully report the transfer of the Grand Prix of the Americas, which was supposed to be held April 3-5,” the statement said. – Due to the ongoing outbreak of coronavirus, the race at Austin was postponed until November 13-15. The Grand Prix of Valencia, therefore, rescheduled for November 20-22. ”
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI