The spectacular Tesla electric truck lit in the USAJanuary 6, 2019
Notable for this instance was a spectacular red color – previously, trucks of this color from Tesla have not yet seen.
Presented, but not yet released serial electric truck Tesla Semi has lit in the US.
The car was shot on the highway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Notable for this instance was a spectacular red color – previously, trucks of this color from Tesla have not yet seen.
Interestingly, judging by the photo, the truck was charged from one charge. On other “test” photos of a truck the car was charged immediately from 4 charges.
- Nissan dedicated a version of the GT-R Nismo supercar to McDonald’s
- Aston Martin gets ready for summer with a pastel car collection
- Watch the new Bentley Flying Spur V8 zip along the Autobahn
- Camouflaged Mercedes Maybach S-Class prototype spotted
- Max Verstappen won the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix,