The second teaser of the new charged Kawasaki Z-series motorcycleOctober 1, 2019
Kawasaki has published its second video teaser to promote the new charged Z-Series motorcycle, which will be unveiled on October 23 at the Tokyo Motor Show 2019.
The new video showed quite a lot. We can definitely say that the new bike will be the naked version of the Kawasaki Ninja H2, that is, have a similar 998 cc in-line engine. The frame, unlike the power unit, seems completely different when compared with the H2 frame.
The video also showed the headlights, dashboard, logo and turn signals with air inlets above them.
Following Kawasaki’s logic, they should name the new Kawasaki Z2 motorcycle. The original model with a 762 cc engine, also known as the Z750, was released in 1973 as a smaller version of the 903 cc Z1.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale