The second day of the tests began at SilverstoneJuly 18, 2019
At the circuit at Silverstone began the second day of a series of tests of prototypes of new Pirelli tires for the 2020 season. Machines, mechanics and racers this week provide Williams and Red Bull Racing.
Today, under the Pirelli program, Robert Kubica and Sebastien Buemi are working. At the circuit is cloudy and cool, it can rain. Air temperature + 19C.
This week in Pirelli test slicks. What kind of formulations installed on the machine, know only Pirelli engineers, collecting information about the behavior of tires.
- The head of Tesla advertises the electric motor of the new supercar Tesla Roadster
- General Motors will release a low-cost 9-seater car
- Subaru introduced in Japan the updated crossover Forester 2022
- Jeep officially opens new plant in Detroit
- Tesla may start accepting Bitcoin payments again