The second day of the tests began at SilverstoneJuly 18, 2019
At the circuit at Silverstone began the second day of a series of tests of prototypes of new Pirelli tires for the 2020 season. Machines, mechanics and racers this week provide Williams and Red Bull Racing.
Today, under the Pirelli program, Robert Kubica and Sebastien Buemi are working. At the circuit is cloudy and cool, it can rain. Air temperature + 19C.
This week in Pirelli test slicks. What kind of formulations installed on the machine, know only Pirelli engineers, collecting information about the behavior of tires.
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N spotted at the Nurburgring
- The prototype of the mysterious hypercar Bugatti went to tests