The Roewe Ei5 station wagon has once again increased the power reserveSeptember 16, 2020
The debut of this electric car was organized in the fall of 2017, and in the spring of 2018 it went on sale. At the beginning of 2019, the station wagon was modernized. The Roewe Ei5 will see another upgrade this year.
In the process of the first modernization, the battery station wagon replaced the old 35 kW • h battery with a new unit, whose capacity reaches 52.5 kW • h. The power reserve increased to 420 kilometers. The previous figure is 301 km. It was also possible to increase the maximum speed – 150 km / s against the previous 145.
But the electric motor was not forced. The new batch of updates will allow the Roewe Ei5 to increase the range on a single charge to 501 km. Such long-range travel will be provided by a 3-component lithium battery. But in terms of appearance, the electric car remained the same. The current Roewe Ei5 in China costs at least 130,800 yuan.
And this is taking into account all the benefits offered by the government. The updated station wagon is likely to be more expensive.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily