The results of the Japanese Grand Prix 2019 in the category Moto2October 21, 2019
Luca Marini continued to develop his success after winning the Thai Grand Prix and won in Japan after he beat Thomas Luti and restrained the Swiss.
Sky Racing Team VR46 racer started well from pole position and was a leader in the first laps. At the same time, Thomas Luti showed his former level. The Swiss broke through from seventh place and imposed a fight on Luke. At lap 11, Thomas beat the Italian, who did not give up and regained leadership on the penultimate lap. Good rubber wear control and a high pace allowed Luka to win.
Thomas Luti finished second and again rose to second place in the overall standings, losing 36 points to leader Alex Marquez.
The battle for third place was won by Jorge Martin.
- Luca Marini ITA SKY Racing Team VR46 (Kalex) 40m 57.279s
- Thomas Luthi SWI Dynavolt Intact GP (Kalex) 40m 57.839s
- Jorge Martin SPA Red Bull KTM Ajo (KTM) 41m 0.872s
- Lorenzo Baldassarri ITA FLEXBOX HP 40 (Kalex) 41m 1.278s
- Jorge Navarro SPA Beta Tools Speed Up (Speed Up) 41m 2.515s
- Alex Marquez SPA EG 0.0 Marc VDS (Kalex) 41m 4.624s
- Enea Bastianini ITA Italtrans Racing Team (Kalex) 41m 5.394s
- Augusto Fernandez SPA FLEXBOX HP 40 (Kalex) 41m 7.739s
- Marcel Schrotter GER Dynavolt Intact GP (Kalex) 41m 7.990s
- Stefano Manzi ITA MV Agusta Temporary Forward (MV Agusta) 41m 9.724s
- Fabio Di Giannantonio ITA Beta Tools Speed Up (Speed Up) 41m 9.851s
- Brad Binder RSA Red Bull KTM Ajo (KTM) 41m 12.143s
- Somkiat Chantra THA IDEMITSU Honda Team Asia (Kalex) 41m 12.287s
- Dominique Aegerter SWI MV Agusta Temporary Forward (MV Agusta) 41m 13.057s
- Andrea Locatelli ITA Italtrans Racing Team (Kalex) 41m 20.874s
- Bo Bendsneyder NED NTS RW Racing GP (NTS) 41m 24.586s
- Jake Dixon GBR Gaviota Angel Nieto Team (KTM) 41m 27.583s
- Joe Roberts USA monday.com American Racing (KTM) 41m 31.085s
- Jesko Raffin SWI NTS RW Racing GP (NTS) 41m 34.241s
- Philipp Oettl GER Red Bull KTM Tech 3 (KTM) 41m 40.961s
- Dimas Ekky Pratama INA IDEMITSU Honda Team Asia (Kalex) 41m 42.422s
- Adam Norrodin MAL Petronas Sprinta Racing (Kalex) 41m 56.738s
- Xavi Cardelus AND Gaviota Angel Nieto Team (KTM) 42m 11.940s