The renders showed a stylish wagon Mercedes-Benz EQRNovember 15, 2020
Independent designer Emre Husmen, who created this original electric concept, sought inspiration from the Mercedes-Benz R-Class family of premium minivans. Such cars are not as popular among buyers as they could be.
The range of Mercedes EQ electric vehicles is actively expanding, but this family still lacks one model – a stylish station wagon. Emre Husmen tried to correct this defect, presenting renders of a possible car novelty. The chances that the Germans will someday put this kind of car on the conveyor are reduced to zero.
However, we can dream up about this, especially since the project turned out to be interesting and quite viable. The Mercedes-Benz EQR AMG gets sleek LED optics and a striking radiator grille with a curved mesh. The balanced proportions of the car perfectly complement the massive wheel arches, as if the doors are recessed inside the car and the wide stern. The roof line turned out to be very sloping – the question arises whether it will be convenient for passengers.
The designer also reduced the glazing area of the concept car.
The rear of the electric car was decorated with curved LED headlights, an expressive bumper with large air vents and a dimensional diffuser.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021