The release date of the Yamaha Ténéré 700 motorcycle in the United States became knownMay 23, 2020
Yamaha announced the date of the appearance of the Ténéré 700 bike in the US market.
Thus, a new motorcycle will become available to American customers in early June this year. At the same time, anyone can already order through the official website of a Japanese company or a local dealer Ténéré 700. The bike, which costs $ 9,999, offers in three colors: Ceramic Ice, Intensity White and Matte Black.
In addition, for the new motorcycle Yamaha sells two sets of accessories: Rally Pack and Tour Pack.
The Rally Pack includes an anti-slip plate, radiator protection, chain guides and a one-week stand. In turn, the Tour Pack consists of a set of side wardrobe trunks.
Despite the fact that these accessory kits are already on the official web portal of the Japanese manufacturer, their cost is still unknown.
In addition, it was previously noted that Harley-Davidson, the largest US motorcycle company, will resume motorcycle production after 2 months of inactivity.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery