The rarest Mercedes-Benz Evolution II super sedan is on saleAugust 7, 2020
Gooding & Company sells a rather rare Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II sedan of production year 1990.
In total, only 500 of these cars were produced. The car with serial number 105 was imported into Japan new. The current owner bought it in 2015. The mileage of a 30-year-old car reaches 10,000 km.
The description of the ad says that in February this year, the car visited the Mercedes-Benz Classic Center in California for routine maintenance and is now looking for a new owner.
It is estimated that the sedan can change ownership for $ 225,000 – $ 275,000. The rate at the time of publication was $ 205,000.
As a reminder, the 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II is a homologation version of the sedan for the DTM racing championship.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric