The race in Monza will be held on September 6 without spectatorsJune 4, 2020
Another race in the 2020 season has been confirmed. As planned in the revised version of the preliminary calendar, the Italian Grand Prix in Monza will be held on September 6 – behind closed doors, without spectators.
Monza Mayor Dario Allevi announced the extension of the current contract for the Italian Grand Prix for one year – until 2025.
Dario Allevi: “The day before yesterday I received a call from ACI President Angelo Sticky Damiani, confirming that the Italian Grand Prix will be held on September 6 in Monza. Due to the emergency in the health sector, many stages had to be abandoned, but the race in Monza will take place, although it will be held behind closed doors.
In Formula 1, they decided to extend the previously signed contract for one year, so that we will see the race in the “Temple of Speed” until at least 2025. “
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale