The quality of cars in the Chinese market has grown significantlySeptember 4, 2019
The most reliable car models presented in the Chinese market have become known.
To rank J.D. Power had to interview about 33 thousand owners. The list included 67 brands represented in the Chinese market.
Such a survey showed that the quality of new cars over the past year has grown by 10 percent. Significantly improved assembly approach, and electronic components began to deliver less trouble to their owners.
As before, the least mechanical damage occurs in representatives of imported brands. Reliability leaders are KIA’s Dongfeng Yueda. The second and third positions of the rating were shared by Mini and Hyunday.
Of the Chinese representatives, GAC Trumpchi is worth mentioning. Over the past year, she has managed to significantly improve the quality of cars produced, thereby raising them to 7 positions in the ranking.
In previous years, the gap between imported and Chinese cars was at least 14 faults per 100 cars. In the presented rating, this indicator was reduced to 7 malfunctions.
Also in the list of reliable Chinese cars, experts noted the Baojun 730 minivan and the Changan Eado XT small hatchback.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York