The prototype of the updated Hyundai i30 seen on testsJanuary 17, 2020
The Korean company brought to the test a prototype of its new products.
Photo spies captured a test prototype of the Korean hatchback Hyundai i30, which was tested on snowy roads. The car is covered with dense camouflage not only the car body, but its interior, which indicates the upcoming changes here.
So, in the interior, the dashboard, center console, door panels and steering wheel were hidden from the eyes of journalists. However, in general, the interior does not seem fundamentally redesigned. According to experts, the new product will receive new finishes and settings.
In addition, external camouflage suggests that the restyled Hyundai i30 will receive upgraded headlights that are likely to be LED. Also, the hatch will receive a cascading grille and updated bumpers.
Technical data not yet reported. It is expected that gasoline and diesel units will be included in the engine line of the new i30, and a hybrid version will also be available. Experts suggest that the debut of the new items will take place in 2020.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily