The prototype of the updated Hyundai i30 seen on testsJanuary 17, 2020
The Korean company brought to the test a prototype of its new products.
Photo spies captured a test prototype of the Korean hatchback Hyundai i30, which was tested on snowy roads. The car is covered with dense camouflage not only the car body, but its interior, which indicates the upcoming changes here.
So, in the interior, the dashboard, center console, door panels and steering wheel were hidden from the eyes of journalists. However, in general, the interior does not seem fundamentally redesigned. According to experts, the new product will receive new finishes and settings.
In addition, external camouflage suggests that the restyled Hyundai i30 will receive upgraded headlights that are likely to be LED. Also, the hatch will receive a cascading grille and updated bumpers.
Technical data not yet reported. It is expected that gasoline and diesel units will be included in the engine line of the new i30, and a hybrid version will also be available. Experts suggest that the debut of the new items will take place in 2020.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options