The prototype of the updated Chevrolet Corvette Z06 spotted on trialsJune 20, 2020
Carscoops has released spy shots of the restyled Chevrolet Corvette Z06 concept.
Although the prototype is covered with camouflage film, you can notice some details indicating that this is not a simple Corvette Stingray. Among them, a huge rear wing reminiscent of the Corvette ZR1.
According to the latest information, the Z06 will receive an active aerodynamics system, as a result of which the rear wing will not be needed. At the same time, there are rumors that active aerodynamics will be part of only the special package Z07.
As you can see from the photo, the prototype has dimensional wheels, it is assumed that their wheels will be made of carbon fiber. Apparently, the front mounted 20-inch tires with Michelin Sport Cup 2 R 275/30 ZR20, and the rear – 21-inch with similar tires 345/25 ZR21.
It is assumed that the Corvette Z06 will acquire an improved version of the 5.5-liter V8 engine from the C8.R racing car, where it develops 500 hp. and 650 Nm of torque. At the same time, the new engine will produce 600 hp.
In addition, it was recently noted that the premium analogue of the Chevrolet Captiva awaited a market debut.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup