The prototype electric car Aston Martin Rapide E first shown in motionJanuary 29, 2019
Last fall, the British company Aston Martin made the announcement about the release of its new vehicle, the first electric car.
The prototype is named Rapid E. In its production laid modern technology. Impressive characteristics are very impressed by the public, but so far remain inaccessible for disclosure.
The body shape of the prototype is not far from the production cars. Rapid E looks more like a well-upgraded model of vehicles released by the concern Aston Martin.
Currently, the company is developing to improve lithium-ion batteries, with which the car will be able to pass more than 500 kilometers per charge. The plans of the concern group include the release of 155 Rapid E cars.
A moment of @astonmartin history. First Validation Prototype Aston Martin RapideE moves under its own power for the very first time with its breakthrough 800v battery. Great work from the development team which includes Williams Engineering. pic.twitter.com/b2mRaeCsNP— Andy Palmer (@AndyatAston) 21 січня 2019 р.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors