The prices for the updated Nissan Armada have become knownJanuary 19, 2021
Nissan Armada will receive a higher starting price tag.
The updated full-size SUV Nissan Armada 2021 has received a minor update. The car is now equipped with a 12.3-inch infotainment screen and a 7-inch dashboard screen. In addition, the SUV received a slight increase in power and torque.
From the 2021 model year, the standard equipment of the Nissan Armada will include automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring and lane keeping assist. In this case, the basic version of the model will become slightly more expensive.
At the same time, Nissan Armada 2021 lost the most expensive Platinum Reserve configuration and received a new initial version of the Armada S. Thus, the base Nissan Armada S with rear wheel drive will cost US customers at least $ 48,895, and the maximum Armada Platinum configuration – $ 66,295 dollars.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts