The prices for the updated Nissan Altima have become knownOctober 14, 2020
Compared to the previous version, the changes turned out to be not too global, but there are still interesting details.
Nissan has revealed details about the revamped 2021 Altima sedan. The car is sold in the American market and is a competitor to the Toyota Camry business sedan. After the upgrade, the SR trim became more premium than the SV version. The Altima S modification can now be purchased with the optional New Driver Assist Package.
Much more interesting are the innovations for the Altima SV Premium package – now such a car can be bought with a panoramic sunroof, heated seats and Intelligent Lane Intervention. The base engine remains a 2.5-liter gasoline engine, which is capable of developing power of 188 hp. The engine is combined with a variator and a front-wheel drive system. More powerful is the 2.0-liter turbo engine, which has a return of 236 hp. at 320 Nm of torque.
The 2021 car has received good equipment in terms of safety systems – buyers can count on a frontal collision avoidance system with pedestrian recognition, blind spot and lane control.
The base version of the new Nissan Altima will cost $ 24,300, which is $ 200 more than before the upgrade.
Meanwhile, Volkswagen has officially unveiled the new Taos crossover. The car is very technologically advanced and will be sold in 3 different trim levels. Prices for them will be announced closer to the start of sales.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system