The prices for the new Toyota Wildlander crossover have become knownJanuary 10, 2020
The car premiered in November at the Guangzhou Motor Show.
Japanese auto giant Toyota has announced prices for its new Wildlander crossover designed for China’s car market. Recall that the first pre-orders dealers began to receive a week ago. The length of the car is 4600 mm with a wheelbase of 2 690 mm. The engine range consists of two power plants. They are a 2.0-liter turbo engine with a return of 171 hp, as well as a hybrid installation consisting of a 2.5-liter naturally aspirated engine and an electric motor. The total power of such a power unit is 222 hp
The new Wildlander is equipped with a rich set of security systems and electronic assistants – among them, we note the all-round camera, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition systems, lane control and collision avoidance.
The Japanese brand did a good job on the all-wheel drive system and offers customers three options at once – the classic one, with separate rear wheels and an additional electric motor for the hybrid version.
The cost of a new car in the car market in China starts at 169,900 yuan
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options