The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announcedNovember 24, 2020
A joint venture between Nissan and Zhengzhou has unveiled its new SUV for the Chinese market dubbed the Palaso.
From Chinese Nissan dealers, you can now purchase the new Nissan Palaso crossover, which is essentially a passenger version of the Ruiqi 6 pickup. The model measures 5227x1864x1989 mm, while the wheelbase is 3,150 mm. Such data are provided by the CSN-TV portal.
The new Nissan Palaso is a budget model, so the exterior and interior design is pretty basic. True, the car will receive an all-wheel drive version and a front-wheel drive version. A 1.8-liter gasoline turbo engine is used as a power plant, the output of which is 231 hp. power and 300 Nm of torque.
Among the options for the new items are a multimedia system with a 9-inch screen, 18-inch wheels, rear parking sensors, a differential lock and much more.
But the transmission will be uncontested – a 6-speed manual transmission. Base price of Nissan Palaso starts at 144,800 yuan.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years