The prices for the hybrid Citroen C5 Aircross for the UK have become knownFebruary 16, 2020
Citroen has begun accepting orders for the new C5 Aircross hybrid variant in the UK, offering it in two classes: Flair and Flair Plus.
Prices start at £ 35,340 ($ 45,950 / € 42,308) and £ 36,815 ($ 47,868 / € 44,073), respectively, and shipments will begin in mid-2020.
Positioned as an entry-level model, the C5 Aircross Flair offers a standard Connect Nav navigation system with a three-year subscription to TomTom Live Traffic, a rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors, active blind spot monitoring, an active safety brake and assistance in maintaining lane keeping.
By paying an additional £ 1,475 ($ 1,918 / € 1,766) for the Flair Plus, you’ll get additional amenities such as active cruise control, an electric driver’s seat and a tailgate that will open without arms.
The plug-in hybrid power unit consists of a 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine and an electric motor that develop 320 Nm of torque.
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine
- 1996 Chevrolet Corvette “farewell” appeared on sale