The prices for the hybrid Citroen C5 Aircross for the UK have become knownFebruary 16, 2020
Citroen has begun accepting orders for the new C5 Aircross hybrid variant in the UK, offering it in two classes: Flair and Flair Plus.
Prices start at £ 35,340 ($ 45,950 / € 42,308) and £ 36,815 ($ 47,868 / € 44,073), respectively, and shipments will begin in mid-2020.
Positioned as an entry-level model, the C5 Aircross Flair offers a standard Connect Nav navigation system with a three-year subscription to TomTom Live Traffic, a rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors, active blind spot monitoring, an active safety brake and assistance in maintaining lane keeping.
By paying an additional £ 1,475 ($ 1,918 / € 1,766) for the Flair Plus, you’ll get additional amenities such as active cruise control, an electric driver’s seat and a tailgate that will open without arms.
The plug-in hybrid power unit consists of a 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engine and an electric motor that develop 320 Nm of torque.
- Citroen will release a new top-end sedan
- The new crossover Ford Puma has expanded the list of equipment
- New Nissan Z sports car shown on video teaser
- Lego showed designer with a hypercar Lamborghini Sian
- In Japan, showed a restyled Honda Freed Modulo X