The previous version of the KIA Rio under the name Soluto appeared on the global marketFebruary 2, 2019
The South Korean company decided to take the budget segment model. Sales are already offered in Egypt and the Philippines.
The Chinese model KIA Pegas has entered the global market. One of the most budget cars of the South Korean market has changed its name to Soluto and is already available outside of China. In the China, the “base” sedan costs customers 49,900 yuan, and 73,900 yuan will have to pay for the top version. In the Philippines, the car priced at more – 625,000 pesos
The car is built on the basis of the previous generation KIA Rio and has dimensions: length – 4,300 mm, width – 1,700 mm, height – 1,460 mm, with a wheelbase of 2,570 mm. Under the hood is offered a 1.4-liter naturally aspirated engine capable of developing up to 95 horsepower, working in tandem with a manual transmission in five speed or automatic in four speed.
Despite the “budget” of the model, there may be up to six airbags, a system for starting the engine with a button, a stabilization and anti-slip system, a leather elephant and a multimedia system with a display and a rear-view camera.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions