The presentation of the electric Kia e-Soul Cargo took placeJune 12, 2020
Korean corporation Kia on Friday, June 12, demonstrated an electric e-Soul Cargo in the Netherlands.
As noted in the company, the new product is a modified version of a simple e-Soul, which is designed to carry small and medium-sized cargo.
e-Soul Cargo was also equipped with a metal floor with 6 tie-down anchors and a sunroof, providing easier access to the charging cable located under the floor. In addition, the model received a metal partition separating the passenger area from the cargo compartment.
This van comes standard with leather seats with heating and ventilation, a heated steering wheel and a premium Harman Kardon audio system. In addition, the car is equipped with adaptive cruise control and a multimedia system with a 10.25-inch screen and TomTom services, as well as support for Android Auto and Apple Carplay.
e-Soul Cargo received an 201 hp electric motor and 395 Nm of torque, as well as a battery capacity of 64 kW / h. The model accelerates to 100 km / h in about 7.9 seconds and can travel on a single charge up to 452 km.
In the Netherlands, the cost of Kia e-Soul Cargo starts at 39,077 euros, while the owners can turn an ordinary model into a van for only 2680 euros.
- Students built VW Golf GTE Skylight Wörthersee concept with 3110 W sound power
- This Mitsubishi Lancer Evo received a very beautiful body color
- A photo of an Aston Martin Valkyrie with a crazy aero kit appeared on the web
- The interior of the VW ID Buzz electric van is captured
- Genesis G70 Shooting Brake to debut at Goodwood on July 8