The premiere of the updated Mitsubishi XpanderFebruary 22, 2020
The presentation was held in Indonesia. The car received small changes in the exterior and improved technical equipment.
The Japanese auto giant Mitsubishi has presented the updated Xpander crossover in Indonesia. The car first went on sale in 2017. The model immediately began to be in great demand, as a result of which a decision was made to expand production. Last year 150 thousand such cars rolled off the assembly line. From the appearance of the updated car received upgraded bumpers, new wheels and a radiator grill.
Buyers have access to the only option of the power plant – they became a 1.5-liter engine with a return of 105 hp, which works in tandem with 5-speed manual transmission or 4-speed automatic transmission depending on the configuration. Drive – front on a non-alternative basis.
The car has seven seats in the cabin. The developers had the task of creating a roomy and comfortable car that has excellent off-road driving performance.
The car interior is made quite simple, but at the same time convenient and ergonomic. They decided to leave the instrument panel in analog form, not the most expensive, but high-quality materials were used for decoration.
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of
- New 2021 Cadillac Escalade can be driven despite windshield
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8