The premiere of the updated BMW M5 will be held in JuneMay 28, 2020
The head of the BMW M division, Markus Flash, hinted at the imminent debut of the long-awaited news in his Instagram account, answering subscribers’ questions.
The official premiere of the updated BMW M5 will take place in a couple of weeks. This was reported in social networks by Markus Flash, M-boss BMW. He confirmed his fame with the help of a picture with a new car. Little details fell into the frame: a little orange metal and black wheels. Despite such fragmentation, he also explicitly hinted at the image on the scale of the update for the M5, which will be in no way inferior to the future “five” G30.
Recall that this model got a grown-up radiator grille of an original form, modernized optics, new exclusive bumpers and taillights with a different pattern. Bavarian brand keeps technical innovations a secret. Recall that the current BMW M5 is equipped with a 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 petrol with a return of 625 horsepower. Restyling should change these characteristics. Either the manufacturer will increase the power of the engine, or, conversely, rely on its environmental friendliness.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos