The premiere dates and details about the new Toyota Land CruiserSeptember 16, 2019
The next-generation Toyota Land Cruiser, which will receive the “300” index, will be equipped with a hybrid power plant based on a completely new six-cylinder engine
The premiere of the next-generation Toyota Land Cruiser SUV, which will receive the “300” index, will be held in autumn 2020. This is with reference to its own source reports the Japanese edition of Best Car.
The main distinguishing feature of the new SUV will be a wide grille with three wide horizontal bars, an understated front bumper, as well as new optics.
As previously reported, the next generation Toyota Land Cruiser will be left without eight-cylinder engines. The rejection of the G8 is due to stricter environmental standards.
They will be replaced by a completely new hybrid propulsion system based on a V6 gasoline engine with two turbines, which will be paired with an electric motor and a 10-speed automatic transmission. The total return of the units will be about 350 horsepower.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network