The premiere date of the new Hyundai Santa Fe became knownMay 26, 2020
In anticipation of the debut, the Korean company published the first official photos of the exterior of the speakerphone.
Hyundai has decided on the debut date of the updated Hyundai Santa Fe crossover. The car will debut in September 2020. On the eve of the web appeared spy photos of the salon, which can be seen quite significant changes. And today, the Korean company has shared pictures of the exterior of a large crossover.
The photographs show that the front of the car is almost completely updated – this applies to the radiator grille, which integrates part of the navigation lights, as well as a completely new bumper. The car interior will receive a completely new central tunnel, which will be slightly turned to the driver. Now here will be available additional options for driving.
The engine range will also be updated, however, the full data will be announced during the official presentation. At the moment, it is known that the novelty will receive modified diesel and gasoline engines, as well as an option with a hybrid power plant.
Cost is also kept secret so far – it will become known closer to the start of sales.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network