The pre-production BMW i4 was spotted on trials.October 22, 2019
The BMW i4 is the future electric sedan of the brand and these spy photos provide an opportunity to take a look at its development.
The i4 model now has serial headlights with sharp running lights inside the oval signals. The German brand still hides the grille, for this reason it is impossible to understand whether it matches the current brand design – equipping the machines with large openings.
In profile, the i4 resembles the 4th Gran Coupe series. The electric car has curved lines on the roof, creating a smooth back. At the rear, BMW is covering the taillights. Since this is an electric car, there are no exhaust pipes.
As emphasized, the novelty is based on the BMW CLAR modular platform. i4 will receive several transmission options. Also, the model will be equipped with a battery of 60 or 80 kW / h and a full or rear-wheel drive system.
It is expected that the debut of the new items will take place at the Frankfurt auto show in 2021, and then it will appear on sale in the same year.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus