The power of the new Porsche 911 Turbo can exceed 600 hpJuly 16, 2019
The premiere of the new Porsche 911 Turbo will take place before the end of this year. Perhaps the debut will occur in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The new version is expected to dramatically increase power, which will grow from the current 540 hp (402 kW) to 600 hp (447 kW) in a standard Turbo and with 580 hp (432 kW) to 640 hp (477 kW) at Turbo S.
This will be achieved thanks to a redesigned 3.8-liter six-cylinder engine with twin turbocharging. As standard equipment will be offered all-wheel drive system. Nevertheless, Porsche is expected to replace the current seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox with an eight-speed one.
With increasing power, the cost of the model will increase. The current versions of Turbo and Turbo S are priced at $ 163,050 and $ 191,950, respectively. The base price of the new Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S is likely to approach $ 200,000.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests