The power of the new Porsche 911 Turbo can exceed 600 hpJuly 16, 2019
The premiere of the new Porsche 911 Turbo will take place before the end of this year. Perhaps the debut will occur in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The new version is expected to dramatically increase power, which will grow from the current 540 hp (402 kW) to 600 hp (447 kW) in a standard Turbo and with 580 hp (432 kW) to 640 hp (477 kW) at Turbo S.
This will be achieved thanks to a redesigned 3.8-liter six-cylinder engine with twin turbocharging. As standard equipment will be offered all-wheel drive system. Nevertheless, Porsche is expected to replace the current seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox with an eight-speed one.
With increasing power, the cost of the model will increase. The current versions of Turbo and Turbo S are priced at $ 163,050 and $ 191,950, respectively. The base price of the new Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S is likely to approach $ 200,000.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine