The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” busSeptember 26, 2020
The Oxford club bus has been blocked for six hours.
A curious incident occurred in England before the English First League match between Accrington and Oxford United.
The Oxford players had to take a taxi to the game due to the fact that their club bus was treated with a disinfectant with alcohol. The “smart” bus because of the system against drunk driving due to the smell of alcohol was blocked for 6 hours, writes The Guardian.
“The Alcolock system on the bus requires the driver to take a breath sample before each ride. The problem is that the system was affected by an alcohol gel on the bus, which meant that when the driver blew into a tube, the bus stalled and did not start for six hours. We had to use company cars, taxis, etc. “, – said the head coach of Oxford Karl Robinson.
Attempts to solve the bus problem were unsuccessful and the players had to call a taxi.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021